- College Planning Advisors
- Your College Planning Team
- What People REALLY Say About Us
- Upcoming Live Workshop Schedule
- Insider College Planning Information
- 7 Ways To Spot A Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips For Acing The SAT
- Make The Most Of A College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing In Style
7 Ways To Spot A Scholarship Scam
If you’re a student, or the parent of a student, that is about to head off to college, you’ve got to be very careful, because you are a target for scholarship scams!
You are going to get a lot of offers by phone and by mail for scholarship searches, or telling you you’ve won a contest or scholarship….and most of them are TOTAL scams.
Seriously, it’s a huge problem that costs parents over 100 MILLION dollars each year. And that is just what gets reported. I’m sure the actual amount is much, much higher.
In this free report titled "7 Ways To Spot A Scholarship Scam", we outline the most common scams and ways to spot them.
To get this free report and make sure you are not a victim of a scholarship scam, simply complete the form below and you will receive instant access to this valuable information.